The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › New Meeting: Improv Class

New Meeting: Improv Class

Michael
gesarian
San Diego, CA
Hi

I joined because I saw some others were looking for Improv and theatre games. Well, I found a class and here it is! I think this is less a "let's have fun and knock around" kind of deal than a serious, graduated training in becoming more spontaneous and intuitive.

Announcing a new meeting for The San Diego Theater & Performance Art Meetup Group!

What: Improv Class

When: Sunday, June 8, 5:00 PM

Meeting fee: USD30.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: Come if you'd like to expand your mind, be more spontaneous, shed some inhibitions and conventional ways of thinking; and especially if you like humor.

Why: This is a graduated series of exercises that gently move us to open our minds to new ways of acting and spontaneity.

Meeting Description: Comedy Improv class. $30. First of a series of six, which cost $150. I took the demo class this week. I find the teacher to be very supportive and gentle. The exercises are somewhat fun and graduated. I expect the course will develop into more and more demanding exercises to stretch our brains.

Call the teacher, Jacquie Lowell at 858-582-0050, to make sure there's room and get directions. See her website, www.jacquielowell.com

Mention meetup when you contact her.

Learn more here:
http://theater.meetup...­