The San Diego Urban Exploration Meetup Group Message Board › Urban Exploring Leaders Wanted!

Urban Exploring Leaders Wanted!

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Several members of the group were wondering why there wasn't too much "urban exploring" going on while checking out the group calendar. The simple answer: It takes urban exploring leaders to put together outings for the group.

Many of the old guard have been there and done that, but there are a lot of old and new members who are eager to explore the underbelly of San Diego and it's edges and looking for adventure.

If you're one of those, seeking to journey into the unknown crevices and crannys, holes and caves, dead end streets and haunted gold mines (etc., etc.), and willing to take on the leadership role by becoming an event organizer, all you have to do is drop me a line and I'll set you up.

You can lead as many (or as few) outings as you're comfortable with and I'll help you put them together if you need guidance.

This group thrives from those willing to lead. Not everyone IS a leader (some just like to follow) but within the 1,072 members we currently have, I'm sure there are at least a fraction of you that have the passion and desire to step up and take charge.

All you have to do is let me know...

- Dan