align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Urban Exploration Meetup Group Message Board › Hidden San Diego Website

Hidden San Diego Website

Jessica J.
user 14140399
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Hello everyone! Today is my first day on Meetup and I would like to share with you a website I created. A little over a year ago I created an in-depth hidden San Diego website so everyone who wants to know of more exploring grounds can be in the "in".

www.hiddensandiego.net/

And as of yesterday, I finally made a facebook back to help keep everyone updated with new spots I put up! https://www.facebook.com/HiddenSpotsOfSanDiego­

If you have any suggestions for the site or other places that should be added, please let me know!

smile
A former member
Post #: 136
Thanks, that's a great site. I discovered it earlier this year. If you look through past meetups and the photo albums for this group, you'll find a few really interesting things that aren't on your site yet. The Sycamore Canyon Missile Test Facility and the Lake Hodges Flume are definitely a couple of places that are worth adding.
Jen, G.
Walking_Hiking
San Diego, CA
Post #: 248
Thanks! I knew about the Hidden La Jolla site, but not this one. Are you going to organize some meetups? What about the Welk caves?
Jessica J.
user 14140399
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Thank you! Do you know the link to the La Jolla site? I'd love to see it! I've put together a few adventures in the past. Not sure when I'll come around to doing another one.