addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Urban Exploration Meetup Group Message Board › Los Penasquitos Trail or Black Mountain Open Space.

Los Penasquitos Trail or Black Mountain Open Space.

Brianna D.
brilynn.d
Amarillo, TX
Post #: 1
My name is Brianna & even though I am a San Diego native - I would call myself new to hiking (& geocaching). I love being outdoors but am normally stuck inside studying/homework or volunteering. I would like to explore Black Mountain Open SPace as well as a few trails of of Carmel Valley Road (near Black Mountain Ranch Park). If someone would like to co-lead as I do not feel confident to lead a group of people into trials if... (1) I have never attended an event (2) I am not as familiar with those trails as I'd like to be. If someone could co-lead with me that would be great! Please let me know.