|From:||Etienne de B.|
|Sent on:||Wednesday, February 1, 2012 7:51 AM|
As we approach our first White Board Session on February 7th, it will be most productive if we go into the meeting with the same expectations. The goal of us getting together as peers is to help us grow in our endeavors of becoming better CTO's. A good way for us to start would be to come prepared with discussing the following items about ourselves:
1. Your personal story. How did you get to where you are today?
2. What does your company want to achieve in 2012?
3. As CTO what is your job to help make your company's 2012 goals happen?
4. Describe your top responsibilities as CTO of your company
5. Your company's current biggest technology obstacle
We'll go around the room and give everyone opportunity to talk about each of these points. Dinner will be provided and I will be happy to take notes during the meeting to distribute to all those in attendance.
Let me know if you guys would like to add or remove anything from the agenda.
p.s. we have one spot open so RSVP if you wanna join in.