A neat workshop is being offered by Nicole.
When she facilitates and I look around the room, I see people happy, peaceful, connecting. They seem to find it easier to really go inside with a sense of curiosity, acceptance and compassion for self – and see new things about themselves they’ve not noticed before.
This workshop is on a topic that resonates for me: relationship. Perhaps you will join us to check out the opening night with our community. I hope to see you there!
You are Invited to an NVC Workshop: How to Stay True to your Purpose while Committing to Relationship, Facilitated by Nicole Pallai Green!
Have you ever said this to yourself?
“Ever since I’ve been in this relationship, I haven’t focused on my purpose.”
“If I start a relationship I will give up too much of myself and lose focus on my goals.”
“I keep giving things up for the sake of the relationship whether it is time or focus.”
And now are you scared because you think if you are true to your own callings, you may jeopardize your relationship?
If you are feeling any of these frustrations and want to have freedom and ease to be your full self-expression in your relationship, check out the first night of Nicole Pallai Green’s workshop starting May 8th in Encinitas:
TO RSVP, you must go to this website:
How to Stay True to your Purpose while Committing to Relationship
Reclaiming your Voice + Passion + Purpose + Identity + Love
While you may feel that it’s just not possible to commit to relationship and be your full self-expression, Nicole will invite you to see that you don’t have to give up your passion … she will show you how staying true to your calling can bring more love, attraction and quality connection into your relationship.
Nicole Pallai Green is a Nonviolent Communication facilitator who has led 16 NVC workshops and traveled the country studying with CNVC Certified Trainers.
Nicole has lived the process … NVC saved her relationship of 10 years and helped her regain her sense of direction and purpose in the world. Check out her video to hear more about her story.
In this cutting edge workshop, you will gain the healing, skills and support to take your relationship to the next level while having freedom and full self-expression in the world.
This workshop will be highly experiential so that you can transform this aspect of your life and know how to maintain the alignment on your own on an ongoing daily basis.
Intro night – Wednesday May 8th, 7:00 – 9:00pm
Class 1 – Saturday May 11th, 1:30 – 4:30
Class 2 – Saturday May 18th, 1:30 – 4:30
Class 3 – Saturday May 25th, 1:30 – 4:30
The Soul Lounge, 670 Quail Gardens Lane, Encinitas CA
TO RSVP, you must go to this website.
You can learn how to:
- heal old resentment and dissolve “old gender pain” so that you see your partner for who they are today
- release yourself from guilt so that you get clear on what you are responsible for and what your partner is responsible for
- create lasting connection to your Self by learning how to track and follow your own life energy while holding your partner with compassion and love
- communicate the wisdom from your new Self-connection to your partner in a way that s/he can hear it free of judgment and blame
== >> “YES! I want my relationship and purpose to thrive!”
You are also invited to:
- begin to reclaim your purpose and your ability to speak your truth
- feel supported by a community of like-minded people who are also committed to a balanced and fulfilling life
* If you are not in a relationship but want one, this would be a great starting point for you! Come as you are, single or in relationship.
* This is a 4-class series.
NVC Workshop: How to Stay True to your Purpose while Committing to Relationship
Facilitator: Nicole Pallai Green
Dates: May 8th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Location: 670 Quail Gardens Lane, Encinitas CA
Check out nicolepallaigreen.com for workshop details and Nicole’s video about her story of aligning purpose & relationship during her partner’s 7 military deployments.
TO RSVP, you must go to this website.