San Diego Nonviolent Communication Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Foundations NVC Training with Jeff Brown, Oceanside 10/9-10

New Meetup: Foundations NVC Training with Jeff Brown, Oceanside 10/9-10

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for San Diego Nonviolent Communication Meetup Group!

What: Foundations NVC Training with Jeff Brown, Oceanside 10/9-10

When: October 9, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:

Private Home in Oceanside
550 Seagaze, Suite 31
Oceanside, CA 92054
619-920-7947

The San Diego Nonviolent Communication Group in partnership with Akasha Rose is excited to present a Nonviolent Communication (NVC) training with Jeff Brown, Certified NVC Trainer and leader in the global NVC community.

Jeff is a Certified trainer and the Executive Director of Compassionate Communication of Central Ohio who has given trainings in 17 states and 4 countries. To hear Jeff's voice and learn about his approach to NVC, visit this link. Scroll down to the bottom of the page under "Free MP3 Audios" and select "Nonviolent Communication" to hear the interview. It is about 40 minutes long.

Testimonials:

"I strongly value my connection with Jeff Brown. The patience and level of care and presence I've received from him through the phone line is more than I've received with some professionals I've met with in person. Jeff's soothing manner is a wonderful blessing in my life."

~ Marci Allen, Filmmaker (Maui, Hawaii)

"Jeff embodies the practice of Nonviolent Communication -- he invites us to "meet him in the field" where there is no right or wrong, where the possibility of compassionate connection unfolds. Jeff's impassioned modeling of the practical tools of conflict resolution left me inspired, deeply moved and committed to learning more about this transformative work."

~ Francesca Firstwater, Registered Nurse & Licensed Counselor (Tum Tum, WA)

Event Details:

Foundations of NVC
For all experience levels
Friday, October 9: 7 pm - 10 pm &
Saturday, October 10: 10 am - 6 pm

This training will provide a spirited introduction to the "Living Energy of Needs" approach to NVC. This offering is intended both for those unfamiliar with NVC and for those wanting to be re-introduced to the NVC process.

Fees (You can register for only Friday-Sat or Both Friday-Sat and *Sunday):

FRIDAY/SATURDAY ONLY
In Advance -- $155, with 10% "bring-a-friend" discount -- $139.50, At the door -- $170

FRIDAY/SATURDAY AND SUNDAY*(Intermediate Session -- see other MEET-UP ANNOUNCEMENT)
In Advance -- $245, with 10% "bring-a-friend" discount -- $220.50, At the door -- $265

* See additional MEET-UP announcement for information on Sunday's Intermediate Training

To register, go to www.sdnvc.org­.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­