addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › Meetup Details Updated: IN THE FAMILY @Horton Plaza.

Meetup Details Updated: IN THE FAMILY @Horton Plaza. Q&A w/Director Following Movie.

Eric31
DataSupport31
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Art House Movie Lovers,

I have updated details for this event.  Here's a brief summary:
-Ticket Price
-Movie Run Time
-Parking Notes (Please Read This)
-Accolades and Awards Section with a few Web Links
-Changed Meetup Point (Assigned Theater instead of Lobby)

Thank you for your time and energy,

Eric Lallana
Organizer
San Diego Art House Movies

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sandiegoarthousemovies/events/93855802/­

When: Sunday, December 9, 2012 2:15 PM

Where: UA Horton Plaza
475 Horton Plaza
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 232-3340

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.