San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › Meetup Update: Pacific Arts Movement Presents THERMAE ROMAE

Meetup Update: Pacific Arts Movement Presents THERMAE ROMAE

Eric31
DataSupport31
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Art House Movie Lovers,

Since we have reached our goal of 10 or people I will now move forward and close the event to RSVP's at 10:00pm tonight and purchase the discount tickets. For all who are attending please look for me with the meetup sign in the Cafe/Lounge area starting at 6:00pm. Around 6:30 - 6:40pm I will lead the group into the movie theater but I will return to the lobby for latecomers until 6:55pm. Please call or text me if you're running late. I recommend giving yourself extra time because parking can get a little hectic at UTC. Also note the ArcLight Cinemas are located at the West end of the Shopping Mall adjacent to the parking lot alongside Genessee Avenue.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you at THERMAE ROMAE.

Eric LallanaOrganizerSan Diego Arthouse Moviescsifan31@yahoo.com619.246.3631 (Mobile)www.meetup.com/sandiegoarthousem­ovies

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sandiegoarthousemovies/events/107866112/­

When: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:00 PM

Where: ArcLight Cinemas La Jolla
4425 La Jolla Village Dr.
San Diego, CA 92122
(858) 768-7770

Price: $10.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.