San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › Any of you regulars at Landmark?

Any of you regulars at Landmark?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm sure some of you go to Landmark regularly. I want to buy the book of 25 tickets (makes each ticket $8), but I don't want that many (most of my friends and family would never make use of the tickets.. okay I'm kidding, I have no friends or family). Any of you interested in buying a book together and then just dividing up the tickets? I would love to find a few people for this, but even just 1 is fine :) Looking forward to going to some Art House events!
Kevin
Kevin_SD
San Diego, CA
Post #: 68
Good idea Justine. There's no reason anyone in this meetup group should have to pay full price!

I'm in for 6 tickets (fewer is also okay, if it works out that way after splitting with others). I'll keep an eye on this thread, or if you work something out with others offline/out-of-band, maybe you can email me via meetup.

For anyone else interested, here's a link to the fine print: http://store.landmark...­

Stephen
stephen_g_wilder
Corbin, KY
Post #: 62
Justine I would also be in for six. I know the five ticket discount card was not honored on the weekends. I am convinced there were .never any issues with the multiple cards.
Ginny K
user 14316709
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
I'd also go in on it for six tickets.
A former member
Post #: 2
smileWow! Thanks for the fast replies :) I am in some San Diego grops on Facebook, got a ton of views, but no interest.

Okay so 3 of you are interested in 6 tickets each. I will just pay for 7. Anyone want to be the one to buy the initial book? I have no problems doing it as I figured I would end up buying direct and then going from there. I live in Pacific Beach and have no idea when I will be at the next SDAHM gathering though.

Any ideas? I was hoping to see On the Road Sunday (I'm in LA until Saturday), but of course it won't be shown anymore in San Diego!

Any suggestions?
A former member
Post #: 3
I'll probably see Lore on Sunday in La Jolla if anyone is interesting in splitting and/or seeing the movie with me :)
Kevin
Kevin_SD
San Diego, CA
Post #: 69
I'll probably see Lore on Sunday in La Jolla if anyone is interesting in splitting and/or seeing the movie with me :)

Justine, I live near the theater, so if you do go Sunday I could meet you there for the ticket-book purchase (and probably the movie). I see Cindy posted ­a meetup for the 7:20, but any time except 2-4pm also works for me.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hah. Just my luck. I most likely was going to see the first showing. I might be able to see the 7:20 showing. Will let you know :)
A former member
Post #: 5
I will be there with the discounted tickets if you are interested today for the 7:20 showing :)
A former member
Post #: 6
I seemed to have missed 2 out of 3 of you :( I was in the lobby until 7:15.