addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › Has anyone been to the La Paloma Theatre recently?

Has anyone been to the La Paloma Theatre recently?

A former member
Post #: 10
In my years in San Diego County, I have never been to the La Paloma. The El Callejon Mexican restaurant near there is one my favorite bar/restaurants and of course I see the theatre at every visit. It appears to be an arthouse theater similar to the Ken Theater. What is it like inside?