addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › Waking Sleeping Beauty and Adams Avenue Street Fair 09/25

Waking Sleeping Beauty and Adams Avenue Street Fair 09/25

Eric31
DataSupport31
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Arthouse Movie Lovers,

Thank you to some of our fellow members who reminded me that the Adams Avenue Street Fair is going on this weekend. I have looked things over on the respective website and I have determined that our "Waking Sleeping Beauty" event will remain on schedule...of course. For Saturday the music is scheduled on stages much farther down near LeStats plus it will not get going until 11:00am. I believe the crowds will not get going until after 1:00pm.

I will keep the meetup time at 12:00pm but to encourage coming early you are welcome to join me for a light bite or drink at the Kensington Cafe around 11:15am. It's just down the black east of the Ken Cinema. Of course give yourself extra time when arriving for this event and looking forward to meeting our wonderful VIP member Patrick Pacheco, writer of "Waking Sleeping Beauty".

Kensington Cafe Website
http://kensingtoncafe...­
Landmark Theatres Info - Waking Sleeping Beauty
http://www.landmarkth...­

"Waking Sleeping Beauty" - Q&A Foll…

Thank you and see you on Saturday.

Eric Lallana
Organizer
San Diego Arthouse Movies
csifan31@yahoo.com
619.246.3631 (Mobile)
www.meetup.com/sandiegoarthousemovies