addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › New Meetup: 2010 San Diego Asian Film Festiva Sign Up: Information and Updates

New Meetup: 2010 San Diego Asian Film Festiva Sign Up: Information and Updates

Eric31
DataSupport31
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for San Diego Arthouse Movies!

What: 2010 San Diego Asian Film Festiva Sign Up: Information and Updates

When: Friday, October 29, 2010 12:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

2010 San Diego Asian Film Festival: Information and Updates
Dates: October 21st - October 28th
Where: Ultrastar Cinemas - Mission Valley (Hazard Center)
7510 Hazard Center Drive #100
San Diego CA, 92108
Host: Eric Lallana
csifan31@yahoo.com
619.246.3631 (Mobile)

Hello Arthouse Movie Lovers,

I have set up a gathering page for any members who are planning on attending or are considering going to the 11th Annual 2010 San Diego Asian Film Festival. I have set this separate event page up so that I can gather everyone with a "YES" RSVP interested in the festival with the latest information and updates on the festival. This will help me just send emails to those who have a "YES" RSVP to this page. This will alow those to post comments and questions directly to the page plus allow those to connect who want to attend film programs together that I, Eric Lallana, have not set up as official outing for the Arthouse Movies group.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Finally, thank you to all for yur constant support of San Diego Arthouse Movies.

Eric Lallana
Organizer
San Diego Arthouse Movies
csifan31@yahoo.com
619.246.3631 (Mobile)
www.meetup.com/sandiegoarthousemovies