addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › One More Detail: San Diego Asian Film Festival "House of Suh"

One More Detail: San Diego Asian Film Festival "House of Suh"

Eric31
DataSupport31
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello members,

I just want to update one minor detail. In the Notes I have us gathering around in the lobby area near the entrance. Instead please walk further into the lobby near the lounge area. Please look for me with the meetup sign. I will need some assistance today because I am running a Q&A at 3:50pm When I am done I will be back out to make sure everyone gets in okay.

Finally, thank you so much for being supportive and looking forward to seeing you for the "House of Suh".

San Diego Asian Film Festival (Day …

Eric Lallana
Organizer
San Diego Arthouse Movies
csifan31@yahoo.com
619.246.3631 (Mobile)
www.meetup.com/sandiegoarthousemovies