The San Diego Asperger's Syndrome Activity Group Message Board › what to do for valentine's day

what to do for valentine's day

Leanne
user 6149182
Escondido, CA
Post #: 148
do we want to plan something for valentine's day? it'll be a thursday.
Connor B.
Buster_Bunny
Group Organizer
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 147
Sure, do you have any ideas?
Leanne
user 6149182
Escondido, CA
Post #: 149
i would say a valentines party. at someones house. or a trip somewhere. all of the meetups i see are either too late for me to stay out without getting a ride home or too far to go. a valentines day party or a movie day.
Patti S.
user 77367162
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 1
Not a very Valentine's Day theme, but Hanzel and Gretel: Witch Hunters is coming out this week. Anyone want to see that?
Leanne
user 6149182
Escondido, CA
Post #: 151
i kinda want to see it, but i dont have the funds. I'm saving up to get my computer 'cleaned out' and spend the friday after valentines day with my boyfriend.
Patti S.
user 77367162
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 6
How about this? If 5 people commit to an "UnValentine's Day Party" by Sunday February 10th 5pm, we will have one at our house. We can watch a very unValentine's type of movie. P.S. You actually have to come.
Patti S.
user 77367162
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 7
How about this? If 5 people commit to an "UnValentine's Day Party" by Sunday February 10th 5pm, we will have one at our house. We can watch a very unValentine's type of movie. P.S. You actually have to come.
Leanne
user 6149182
Escondido, CA
Post #: 154
no onvalentines day party for me. I'm not single anymore.