addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Asperger's Syndrome Activity Group Message Board › Hello I'm new here!

Hello I'm new here!

Garrett M.
user 78749642
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 2
smileSo like I said Im new and interested in meeting new people. so if everyone could introduce them self I could meet you.
Leanne
user 6149182
Escondido, CA
Post #: 155
My name is Leanne Eller. I live in escondido.
Patti S.
user 77367162
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 8
Hi Garrett, I'm one of the organizers of the group. I hope you come sometime and have the chance to meet some of us.
Connor B.
Buster_Bunny
Group Organizer
Oceanside, CA
Post #: 148
Hey Garrett, I'm one of the organizers. I hope you can come to one of our meetups soon. Looking forward to meeting you.