addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

sandiego.js (Javascript User Group) Message Board › PHP/JS dev needed for contract project

PHP/JS dev needed for contract project

John C.
johncozen
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Hope all is well. I have a PHP and or JS project I need to outsource: a drop down menu of regions and when a region is selected from the drop down, the associated sales rep's info is displayed. There are about 32 reps/regions. Thanks for your time. I look forward to discussing.