Announcing a new Meetup for San Diego Vegans!What
: APRL's Turkey-Free Thanksgiving!When
: Sunday, November 21,[masked]:00 PMWhere
: Porter's Pub
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
Thanksgiving celebration with APRL and friends!
Come have fun at the 6th annual vegan potluck Thanksgiving at UCSD's Porter's Pub, with special guest and keynote speaker Lorri Houston, president of Animal Acres! Tofurky will donate the roasts, you bring a vegan* side dish or dessert! After the feast, rock out with live music from Stone Train and bid on a few great items at the silent auction to benefit APRL!
It's a $5 donation at the door or $15 if you do not bring a dish to help support APRL's animal protection efforts.
Please do NOT bring any soups or drinks. All beverages will be available for purchase at the bar.
Directions to Parking:
- From the I-5, take the La Jolla Village Drive exit.
- Go west on La Jolla Village Drive and follow it around as it becomes North Torrey Pines Rd. Do not make the first couple of rights into the campus ? wait until you get to Muir College Drive to make a right into the campus.
- Go straight (pass the P207/Muir Parking Lot ? if the P206 lot is full then you?ll need to come back and park here). You will be forced to make a right as the road curves.
- At the stop sign make a left onto Muir Lane and then an immediate right into P206, the Faculty Club Parking lot.
- Come to the registration table at the far end of the P206 lot where we will direct you to the path to walk about 2 blocks to Porter?s Pub.
- You may leave your food items at the registration table if they are too heavy for you to carry.
November 21st,[masked]:00 PM through 6:00 PM
9500 Gilman Drive
University of California San Diego (UCSD)
Porter's Pub & Grill
La Jolla, CA 92093
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/sandiegovegans/calendar/15437486/