|Sent on:||Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:40 AM|
I thought it was the perfect time to reach out to you personally and share a few things with you.
History: Our "San Diego Vegans" MeetUp was founded on May 21, 2009.
Members: We've got 518 members connected on MeetUp.com.
Growth: Over 300 new members joined our MeetUp during the past 19 months. That's an increase by 200%!
MeetUps: Since the group was founded, we've had 145 MeetUps.
The Bill: Did you know that hosting our group on MeetUp.com currently costs us $144.00 year?
- That's just $12/month so we may continue providing a special place for all of San Diego's vegans to organize events.
- MeetUp.com's bill is due on November 1st and we need your help.
- We'd like to continue offering a free membership to our members moving forward and can certainly do that with your help.
- If you value our network, please consider making a contribution of any amount to help cover our costs.
- You can use this secure PayPal link and pay via credit or debit card or even your bank account: http://bit.ly/RnSlpl.
- 100% of your contribution will go towards helping cover our costs (minus the transaction fees).
- Otherwise, if you prefer sending a check, please let me know and I'll send you an address.
- Sending $6, $12 or even $24 or $36 will help keep our network up and running for the next year.
On behalf of all of our members, thank you for your support.
PS: If you use Facebook, please join us over there for some daily conversations by clicking this link.
Jared Meyer, Marketing Advisor
San Diego Vegans MeetUp