! Integral Hatha Yoga Bay Beach Free Class SanDiegoVIPs.com Message Board › be part of a movie next weekend!

be part of a movie next weekend! locations for shooting a movie, props actors and musicians wanted for Sat 17th July

A former member
Happy Eclipse Day all members! This is the time to set your intentions for the future.

Short term - The exciting san Diego 48 hour film project is ON
and Fearless films (non profit team of local San Diegan good guys) invite you to offer yourself, your property, haunts or props
for a compelling and distinctive short movie with a message
being shot all day on 17th for the contest!

Details here www.48hourfilm.com

The movie is written on Friday night, to comply with the rules - so we have no idea what it will be about or who, or what we will use!

To be considered and go on our option list tho - please let Britt know ASAP.

You will get a call Friday night to set up or take part!
You will be listed on the movie as part of the FEARLESS Team and screened at big opening Gala at Hazard center in Mission Valley in HD soon. Winner goes to Cannes Film Festival!

If you have a business you want featured, let us know.
If you have a great car, bike, yatch, home, garden, horses, private beach ...
Or can do any special talents, stunts, can act, sing or dance...

yes, It MIGHT even be a short MUSICAL

;-)

Offer now!

Namaste and blessings for YOUR amazing future.

BRITT
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Britt,
Oh, Id LOVE to be involved in this movie! I acted all throughout high school and college, and love adventurous surprises as this sounds like it is sure to be! Please please count me in.
Good luck,
Claire
PS: I can play violin a little, can run, sing a little (if given time to practice), run, shoot archery, act, and am pretty willing to try some new stunt. Im sure there are other things but I cant think of them right now... Thanks! :)