San Francisco Fashion Industry: LOCAL SERVICES... Fashion Business Series presented by: San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. [SFFAMA].
This essential workshop is for individuals, students and professionals looking to start or expand their business in the local San Francisco fashion industry and to learn from companies offering business services that are invaluable to success as a fashion entrepreneur. Perfect networking opportunity for fashion startups, fashion designers, students, retailers, entrepreneurs, boutique and business owners. Connect with other professionals in the San Francisco fashion industry... Free to students with current student ID, must present ID for free admission.
+++ RSVP HERE: http://sffamaaisf080713.eventbrite.com/ +++
1) A crowdfunded marketplace for limited edition apparel. Boon Road grew out of a strong desire to find limited edition clothing from both small and large brands. By leveraging a crowdfunding platform, we removed the risk from any brand losing money on something that could be short run and amazing.
2) Lord Bertram is a California law practice servicing the creative industry with a focus in Entertainment Law and the Law of Fashion and Design. Exercising proficiency in the drafting, negotiation, and interpretation of complex contracts, the firm maintains a select, accomplished client base consisting of artists, designers, film and music producers, authors, models, and creative entrepreneurs.
3) PeopleWearSF connects San Francisco Bay Area & Northern California sewn product industry professionals. It promotes innovation in manufacturing and operations and fosters industry cohesion. The all-volunteer association maintains an industry directory and instills best practices
4) Storefront is a marketplace for short-term retail space, and the easiest way to open a pop-up shop. Easily find the right space for your pop-up shop. Connect with space owners to reserve a space. Be prepared and set your shop up for success.
5) The Wright Consultants, LLC is a small business management company headquartered in San Francisco. The goal of The Wright Consultants is to support small business clients in their desire to manage time, money, and resources.
6) San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, Inc. (SFFAMA) is pleased to announce San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013 : September 23-29, 2013. San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013 will highlight the convergence of fashion and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing emerging designers and student collections.
5:30pm: Door Opens/Networking
• 6:15:pm Presentation of San Francisco Fashion Week 2013
• 6:30pm: Presentation by: Boon Road
• 6:50pm: Presentation by: Lord Bertram
• 7:10pm: Presentation by: People Wear SF
• 7:30pm: Presentation by: The Wright Consultants
• 7:50pm: Presentation by: Storefront
• 8:20pm: Presentation by: SFFAMANetworking till closing
/ The Art Institute is comprised of several institutions, see AIPrograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, other costs, median debt, federal salary data, alumni success, and other important info. The Art Institutes is a system of over 50 schools throughout North America.
/ Fashion Tech Network is the fastest growing and leading nationwide organization in education and economic development at the convergence of fashion and technology with chapters in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York and Los Angeles.
/ SFFAMA, Inc. [San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. is the largest, the most influential and innovative fashion organization in Northern California. SFFAMA, Inc. is a 501c3 Educational and Business Development Non-Profit Organization.