South Bay Job Search Network Message Board › Web/Software/Mobile Engineers, CSRs, & Sales Wanted for Stanford Startup

Web/Software/Mobile Engineers, CSRs, & Sales Wanted for Stanford Startup

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 19
Passing this on, not only because I think it’s a great opportunity, but it’s also a great gap-filler on your resume if you’re seeking a permanent position…..

On Sunday, July 31st we are having a very special invite-only information and interviewing session for a Stanford-backed internet startup. We are currently looking for experienced, entrepreneurial people to join the next great Stanford start up and get involved in one of the following areas:

• Software Development (PHP, Hadoop, Zen framework)
• Mobile App Development (iOS, Android)
• Business Development/Sales
• Marketing
• Customer Service

The team meets nights and weekends part-time for the time being and will be launching in August. We are a 100+ person start up company from Google, Yahoo, Stanford, Dartmouth, MIT, UC Berkeley, Cisco, Sun and more! We are Angel funded and well set for launching in the next few weeks and hence this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor while things are shaping up.

If you’re not sure what working for a start-up involves, I highly suggest you look into it before applying. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity and I would hate to see anyone pass it up, but it’s only for those who are ready to take a risk and invest their time, as this very well could be the next hot thing.

Please email me a copy of your resume to megan.pittsley (at) gmail.com if interested in attending, and I will get right back to you.