San Jose Mountain Biking Message Board San Jose Mtb Info. › volunteers for SANTA CRUZ MTB FESTIVAL

volunteers for SANTA CRUZ MTB FESTIVAL

David
Madmaxwell
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hi All,I'm sending a special note to you because you were a great help last year! The 2014 Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival is coming up in just a couple of weeks, April 5/6,  and we are short a lot of volunteers. I'm hoping you can help again to make this event a another great success. Parking lot attendants/directors are always the hardest to fill, so please consider at least one shift of that :). Volunteer benefits include T-shirt, entry in volunteer-only raffle for every 4 hours, lunch/water, free camping at Sea Otter Classic for 8 hours of volunteer time.We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/sV5Xdu...­  2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)    3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.

Thanks so much for your help!If you have any questions, please contact Justin Beck or me.
2014 SCMBF Volunteer CoordinatorsMagdalena Parker 408-314-3971 magdalenaparker@me.coJustin Beck  beck.jrb@gmail.com