addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Santa Cruz County Writers Club Message Board › Clarification and the SF Writers Conference

Clarification and the SF Writers Conference

Kimberly
user 11655743
Group Organizer
Santa Cruz, CA
Dear Writers,
It has been brought to my attention that I wasn't completely clear about the change in meeting dates. I had to cancel the meeting on Tuesday, July 1. Since we will not be meeting on that night, I added an extra meeting on Thursday the 17th so we will still have 3 meetings in July: July 10, 17, and 31. I'm so sorry for anyone who won't be able to attend a particular meeting due to the change, but, hopefully, it will make it possible for more people to attend overall.
I also wanted to let people know about the San Francisco Writers Conference coming up in February 2015. I know it's still quite a ways out, but it considering the time and cost, it might be something you want to plan ahead for. Check out the website, and sign up for their email newsletter--they also list all kinds of other events and resources for writers. Here's the link: http://www.sfwriters....­
Keep on writing! I look forward to seeing you at our future meetings and events.
Kimberly
p.s. As you may have noticed, I sometimes send out information for events and resources here, but I'm not necessarily endorsing anything and no one has asked me to post these. I'm simply posting resources that I have discovered and find helpful or enjoy, but I encourage you to do the research and see what's right for you.