Whether it's to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, or change sectors, an MBA can make it happen.
QS World MBA Tour Los Angeles brings over 120 of the world’s top business schools to Los Angeles on Saturday, September 28th.
This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools include:
*Harvard, *Wharton ULCA Anderson, UC Irvine, Claremont Graduate Univ. – The Peter F Drucker, UC San Diego, Univ. of San Diego, Univ. of San Francisco, Emory, Imperial College, ESADE and many more
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Attend a free GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC, the creators of the exam
- Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help finance your MBA
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
- Attend an Executive MBA forum to find out suitable study options for professionals with six or more years of work experience
- Attend a Connect 1-2-1 forum to arrange personal interviews with a range of top business schools
- Attend an Inspirational Women in Leadership Forum
At the Millennium Biltmore
506 South Grand Avenue
Registration Opens – 12.30pm
Pre-fair presentations start - 1pm
Fair opens - 3.30pm
*Attend any time between 12.30pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/ke19Ub and answer the registration questions.
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.
Hope to see you at the Los Angeles MBA Event.