align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

20 & 30 Somethings LA - Hikes, Drinks, Parties, Fun Stuff!~ Message Board › FREE ADVICE FROM LIFE COACH AND AUTHOR LAURIE JOHNSON!

FREE ADVICE FROM LIFE COACH AND AUTHOR LAURIE JOHNSON!

Teresa
teresatam83
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 88
Hello!! I have a very unique event that some of you may be interested in. I have a friend of mine who is a success coach, motivational speaker and author who wrote the book Rich By Choice Poor By Habit. Generally going to a life coach would be hundreds of dollars depending on how many sessions that you take but she is taking FREE phone calls this Thursday the 1st from 4 pm-8:30 pm. Basically what happens is that you call in and you can ask her any question from procrastination, limited beliefs, changing careers, game plan for going back to school, finances, handling stressful situations,starting a business, relationship questions, challenges with your boss or co worker. Pretty much anything and everything that may be a challenge for you right now. Laurie is very talented at what she does so this is FREE ADVICE from someone who is living her purpose. I thought this would be different and valuable to the group. Of course it's anonymous so you don't have to tell her your name or you can make one up if that makes you feel more comfortable.
The number to call is 855-655-LIFE. You can also check out her website, www.lauriejohson.com.

Teresa