addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20 & 30 Somethings LA - Hikes, Drinks, Parties, Fun Stuff!~ Message Board › Details on Mansion Party Tommorow Night!!

Details on Mansion Party Tommorow Night!!

A former member
Just letting you all know because some of you emailed me asking me if the party is tonight or tommorow. The party is Saturday night going into Sunday. We're getting soo many people that unfortunately we have to raise the price. It's going to be $40 for guys and $20 for gals. From midnight to 1am it's still FREE for everyone that comes within that hour. There's a parking garage right across the street from Mel's Diner on Sunset where everyone can park.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and I'm excited at the turnout!

Cheers,

John