20 & 30 Somethings LA - Hikes, Drinks, Parties, Fun Stuff!~ Message Board › Anyone need a roommate or know of a bachelor/studio apartment that will be a

Anyone need a roommate or know of a bachelor/studio apartment that will be available?

A former member
Post #: 3
My current roommate may be going to Singapore to do a 6 month singing gig which means I need to find my own place or someone else with an available room. I will need to move in around October 15th as she is leaving the beginning of November and our rent cycle starts on the 15th.
I currently live in West Hollywood and work in Santa Monica. If at all possible, I would prefer not to stray much further from Santa Monica than about 15 miles outward.
I can pay as much as $750 a month for rent.
This would most likely be a temporary, 6 month deal as my roommate will be coming back to Cali next May and we would like to move back in together when she does so.
Anyway, if you or anyone else you know might have something available, I'd greatly appreciate you getting back to me.
Thanks!
-Erin

A former member
Post #: 20
Sorry girlfriend. I am about to leave this condo but the rent is more than what you're willing to pay and it's in the valley.
Good luck. Rent.com is always a good place to look however, you have to pay $50 bucks to have all excess.
Be care on craigslist. Lots of weirdos out there.