addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Orphaned CDs
8830 Reseda Blvd.
Northridge, CA 91324
www.orphanedcds.com

Is my new FIND today and it is JUST great! Bought 2 cds for $1, Unbelievable, I tell you...
This small shop in the valley is another GREAT find for ALL you Music lovers. I just have too much excitement that I have to share this sotre with you guys.... hopefully I will calm down already!

Oh btw, the new cds and old ones that are 50 cents are not listed on their online site. You just gotta go in the store to look through them all in this rectangular bin. Before I left, I saw an old MONICA R&B album for .50 cents. Even if you don't like R&B, you can't go wrong. Great place to find the cds people stole out of your car and recoup them back!