addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Santiago Women Entrepreneurs Network Message Board › I'd like to hear from you!!!

I'd like to hear from you!!!

Mamiko I.
user 52789112
Santiago, CL
Hi, everyone!

I've just took over this wonderful Meetup group from the previous organizer and wanted to drop by to say hello and extend warm welcome to our new members!

Soon I'll be organizing our next Meetup to get together, connect and have fun. But I'd love to hear from you what kind of activities you would like to participate. I'd appreciate if you could take a few minutes to answer the following questions.

1) What kind of activities would you like to participate?

2) What time and days would you like to have a meetup?

3) What location do you prefer having a meetup?

4) Any other suggestion?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mamiko Ito