addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Re: [language-79] OOPS! a message was accidentally sent to this email. Please ignore

From: Carlene B.
Sent on: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:55 AM
Remove me from email list please! I'm still getting them! 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 15, 2013, at 8:47 AM, Nadja Moeller <[address removed]> wrote:

> Please remove me from that list too.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> 
>> To whoever the organizer is of this group, please remove me from your
>> email list
>> Thank you.---- Original Message -----
>>  From: Saundra Sage
>>  To: [address removed]
>>  Sent: Friday, February 15,[masked]:23 AM
>>  Subject: [language-79] OOPS! a message was accidentally sent to this
>> email. Please ignore
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --------------------­--------------------­--------------------­------------
>>        From: Bharati Ishaya <[address removed]>
>>        To: [address removed]
>>        Sent: Thursday, February 14,[masked]:10 PM
>> 
>>        Subject: Re: [language-79] New Organizers
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>        Going where?
>> 
>> 
>>        I  am new to the group ... I like the idea of the Pearl Fishers by
>> Bizet !
>> 
>>        ** Smiling, because that's how I feel inside **
>> 
>>        On Feb 14, 2013, at 12:30, Susanne Nielsen <[address removed]>
>> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>>          Well, says language-79 meetup. Maybe i never saw it as know
>> Sheryl's name and recognized group.
>>          I go to the Sarasota opera though live and run german radio show
>> in Tampa.
>>          I will be going this Sat nite if anyone wants to join, it's
>> Pearl Fishers by Bizet and plays in Sri Lanka. You could post it
>> if you like, Susanne
>> 
>>          Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>>          On Feb 14, 2013, at 11:10 AM, Alexis
>> <[address removed]> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>>                  me either...
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>                  Alexis
>> 
>>                  Alexis Michel Angelo
>> 
>>                  Alexis Michel Angelo, Inc.
>>                  2316 Pine Ridge Road
>>                  Suite #338
>>                  Naples, Florida 34109
>> 
>>                 [masked]       [address removed]
>>                  Facebook: Alexis Michel Angelo  & Alexis Michel Angelo,
>> Inc.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>                  --- On Thu, 2/14/13, Susanne Nielsen
>> <[address removed]> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>>                    From: Susanne Nielsen <[address removed]>
>>                    Subject: Re: [language-79] New Organizers
>>                    To: [address removed]
>>                    Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 11:07 AM
>> 
>> 
>>                    Aha, very confusing, did not know Sarasota int friends
>> has been renamed.
>> 
>>                    Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>>                    On Feb 14, 2013, at 11:02 AM, Elle Pack
>> <[address removed]> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>>                      which group is this, I didn't sign up for anything
>> with a language
>> 
>>                      In a message dated 2/14/[masked]:24:18 A.M. Eastern
>> Standard Time, [address removed] writes:
>>                        Good Morning!  Happy Valentine's Day
>>                        As most of you know Sheryl Cruz will have a baby
>> soon; with that in mind I will be helping to
>> Organizing  the Group Meetings and Saundra Sage
>> too.  By Saturday we will announce the location
>> for the next meeting on February 27, 2013
>>                        Any questions fee free to email me or text at
>>[masked]
>>                        Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
>>                        Lourdes Helena Gallagher
>>                        www.brsa.us
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>                        --
>>                        Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
>> be sent to everyone on this mailing list
>> ([address removed])
>>                        This message was sent by Helena
>> ([address removed]) from The Sarasota
>> International Meetup Group.
>>                        To learn more about Helena, visit his/her member
>> profile
>>                        To unsubscribe from special announcements from
>> your Organizer(s), click here
>> 
>>                        Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 |
>> [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>                      --
>>                      Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
>> be sent to everyone on this mailing list
>> ([address removed])
>>                      This message was sent by Elle Pack
>> ([address removed]) from The Sarasota
>> International Meetup Group.
>>                      To learn more about Elle Pack, visit his/her member
>> profile
>>                      Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent |
>> In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list
>> messages
>> 
>>                      Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 |
>> [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>                    --
>>                    Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be
>> sent to everyone on this mailing list
>> ([address removed])
>>                    This message was sent by Susanne Nielsen
>> ([address removed]) from The Sarasota
>> International Meetup Group.
>>                    To learn more about Susanne Nielsen, visit his/her
>> member profile
>>                    Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In
>> one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>>                    Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 |
>> [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>            --
>>            Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to
>> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>            This message was sent by Alexis
>> ([address removed]) from The Sarasota
>> International Meetup Group.
>>            To learn more about Alexis , visit his/her member profile
>>            Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one
>> daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>>            Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>          --
>>          Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to
>> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>          This message was sent by Susanne Nielsen ([address removed])
>> from The Sarasota International Meetup Group.
>>          To learn more about Susanne Nielsen, visit his/her member
>> profile
>>          Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily
>> email | Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>>          Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>        --
>>        Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to
>> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>        This message was sent by Bharati Ishaya ([address removed]) from
>> The Sarasota International Meetup Group.
>>        To learn more about Bharati Ishaya, visit his/her member profile
>>        Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily
>> email | Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>>        Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>      --
>>      Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to
>> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>      This message was sent by Helena ([address removed]) from
>> The Sarasota International Meetup Group.
>>      To learn more about Helena, visit his/her member profile
>>      Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily
>> email | Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>>      Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>    --
>>      Thank you,
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>    Like my signature?  Get your own at www.MyEsig.com
>>    Please take a peek at my signature area.  It is interactive and can be
>> designed to express your business, link to your personal sites, likie
>> a blog, linkdin, website, etc.   I have not finished mine, but could
>> not wait to start sharing it.  If you think it is something you would
>> like to have, just click on the line that says 'LIKE MY SIGNATURE"
>> and it will take you to a webiste that will let you see for yourself
>> or contact me and we can talk about it.  If you sign on and others
>> sign on under you, you will then obtain credits also.  I feel it is
>> like having a mini website.              Give it a try -- the buttons
>> are live!!!
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>    --
>>    Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone
>> on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> 
>>    This message was sent by Saundra Sage ([address removed]) from The
>> Sarasota International Meetup Group.
>>    To learn more about Saundra Sage, visit his/her member profile
>> 
>>    Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email
>> | Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>>    Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>  --
>>    Thank you,
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>  Like my signature?  Get your own at www.MyEsig.com
>>  Please take a peek at my signature area.  It is interactive and can be
>> designed to express your business, link to your personal sites, likie a
>> blog, linkdin, website, etc.   I have not finished mine, but could not
>> wait to start sharing it.  If you think it is something you would like
>> to have, just click on the line that says 'LIKE MY SIGNATURE"  and it
>> will take you to a webiste that will let you see for yourself or contact
>> me and we can talk about it.  If you sign on and others sign on under
>> you, you will then obtain credits also.  I feel it is like having a mini
>> website.              Give it a try -- the buttons are live!!!
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>  --
>>  Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone
>> on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>  This message was sent by Saundra Sage ([address removed]) from The
>> Sarasota International Meetup Group.
>>  To learn more about Saundra Sage, visit his/her member profile
>>  Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email |
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>>  Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
> 
> 
> Nessentials
> Nadja Moeller
> 532 Pineapple Avenue South
> Sarasota, Florida, 34236
> 
> Tel:[masked]
> Fax:[masked]
> [address removed]
> www.nessentials.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Nadja Moeller ([address removed]) from The Sarasota International Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Nadja Moeller, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> Set my mailing list to email me
> 
> As they are sent
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> In one daily email
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
> 

This Meetup is community funded

$5.95/year

Member dues are used to:
  • Cover Meetup costs
  • Encourage more engaged members
  • Provide supplies or equipment
  • Improve Meetups

14 day free trial

No credit card required

After the trial you must pay dues to continue attending Meetups.

Cancel dues at any time.

Dues are billed each year.

Our Sponsors

  • Looking for Sponsors

    Feature your AD HERE Tel 941-729-1652 House Boat for sale text me

  • L. A Studios

    Photography & Film Commercial, Architectural, Parties, etc.

  • BES Inc

    Green Energy Integration Systems, Engineering & Business Consultants

  • B.E.S. Inc

    Discount on CDs, Audio books, individual & group lessons

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy