San Antonio Sportbike Riders Message Board › FYI Thieves caught today ***from POPZ*** Faceboook post!!!

FYI Thieves caught today ***from POPZ*** Faceboook post!!!

Stefanientx
Stefanientx
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 119
Tell if this sounds stupid. I go to a restrant on Culebra n 410. As I am eating My alarm to my bike goes off. I go out to check it out n 2 guys are trying to pick my bike up. I ask them what the problem was and he tells me he lost his key and cant turn the alarm off. It takes about 10 seconds before they relize I am the bike owner w/my riding jacket on. And they drop it. Good thing their were cops on the other side eating their. Talk about being stone , to bad they didn't get far. Popz

T-no SF Vice-Prez Sterling I'm glad they busted those fuckers !!!!!
about an hour ago via mobile · Unlike · 2

Castigador Tank Ur to nice.. I wouldve start shooting at the dumbfuks
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 4

Santiago Espinoza This was at Bill Millers Black 150 pu w/paper plate . o their lic. plate was in the back seat w/ about 1/2 a pound of weed. 2 hispanics both about 25 . Cop wouldn't let me get near them . I might do someting stupid they said.
59 minutes ago · Like

George Saldana Lol fk those muthfuckers
56 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Juan Gomez Lol SA dumbest criminal. In the middle of the day like nothing damn
51 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Daddyloco Prez Fts good thing for ur alarm
46 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Santiago Espinoza You can't even go out to eat in peace w/o not having to babysit ur bike. But like I said they were really stone then even lelt the pipes that they were using to p/u the bike w/thei finger prints.
43 minutes ago · Like

Daddyloco Prez Fts yup
42 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Stephanie Story Thieves off the street that's one hell of a B-day Gift : )
40 minutes ago · Like

Johnny Primo Ramos These fools have no shame!! Were they wearing their cuts or did you notice if they belonged to a bike crew?
33 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Santiago Espinoza they had none of the above . They had tools showing some kind of mechaine work. They both had quite a few tats on them.when I get the report I will let u know their names.To say also one of them I sort of recongize from Bigz but I never talk to him I just saw him their. So u know they r out their watching bikes.
Paul c.
user 8826232
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 514
I cant wait to start posting thier pics and info, thanx Stephanie and Popz!
Adan
RazorsDragon
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 844
Bike thieves are a bunch of damn wankers. I'd of flewn at them like a pigeon to a piece of bread!

+1 on the bike alarm
Tomas
user 9539936
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 16
Nice catch!
Don
user 14056456
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 51
The cops were probably wise to keep you away from them. If it was my bike, I would have wanted some private time with them and no witnesses. This is Texas.
Johnathan I.
user 7198637
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 6
Does anyone know their names?