addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Antonio Sportbike Riders Message Board › Moto GP Coming to the Austin - Circuit of The Americas - APRIL 19-21, 2013

Moto GP Coming to the Austin - Circuit of The Americas - APRIL 19-21, 2013

CJ D
cdlg02
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 54
Moto Gp - Circuit of The Americas

http://circuitoftheam...­

Moto GP Coming to the Austin - Circuit of The Americas - APRIL 19-21, 2013

Tickets go on sale Tuesday, Oct 16th!
C-ROD
user 7019024
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 86
I'm there! ;)
Kier G.
user 23012191
Bigfoot, TX
Post #: 14
SHIT I'M THERE TOO!!!!!!!
A former member
Post #: 521
love struck

WOOOOOH BAYBEEEE!!! Best time of the year to ride, brand new circuit w awesome elevation and views - it dont get no betta!! Im there for all 3 days baby!

love struck
Casey
user 10313909
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 44
Got my ticket today, 3 day general admission pass!!! When do the track days start running there, who's the first org to do one???
C-ROD
user 7019024
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 89
SAN ANTONIO SPORTSBIKE 3day RESERVED SEATING yeah buddy
And trackday there lol thtll b a long while before that happens and when it does I'm guessing it'll b a couple hundred dollars or evn thousands with a track like that.
Thank you an this has been brought to you by: CROD.
A former member
Post #: 526
went online to get my ticket and realized with the final fees i didnt have enough room on my card angry. Phooey. I suppose they wont sell out overnight..... Anybody see the Moto3 race from this wkd - what a finish! And Marquez did pretty awesome starting almost last and STILL winning - He OWNS Moto2.

Regarding Trackdays Casey, they wont even talk to us yet, we've tried. They're still getting things dialed in for F1 and thats all they're interested in at the moment. But it will def cost more than we're used to....