addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Sportbike Riders Message Board › Parts Stores

Parts Stores

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey hey. New to Texas and in need of a few parts. I called Alamo Cycle and they said it would take a week to get a o ring for my fuel tank.... o.O Are there other parts stores around? I was spoiled in California ; )

I have an 04 ZX10R
Ruben_C
user 13397365
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 236
I hear ya, I'm from SoCal...

You're hosed for parts here, I have almost all parts shipped. I would check with:

Woods Cycle Country
1933 N Interstate 35
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Local: (830) 606-9828
Toll Free: (877) 885-8990
Fax: (830) 609-9679

http://www.woodscycle...­
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks! I'll call them in the AM.
A former member
Post #: 3
in stock!

Thank you so much.... I have already been out of the saddle for 2 weeks, I wasn't about to wait another. I was about to have to ride my wife's bike.
A former member
Post #: 21
Jason, just to make sure I wanted to tell you be mindful of the clerks at parts stores. I've ordered parts before from Alamo Cycle and others and the clerk (probably a new guy) ordered from out of state when he could have ordered from within with just a day after or 2 day wait. Tom does a great job at Alamo Cycle Plex(not sure if hes still there?) so no foul to ACP but just a heads up.