San Antonio Sportbike Riders Message Board › thanks to all who make ridesmart trackdays possible.

thanks to all who make ridesmart trackdays possible.

A former member
Post #: 66
I've got Woodcraft on both my bikes and love them. Woodcraft stuff is all business and no fluff, and priced well. Don't believe the hype around Sato or Gilles, they do make high quality rearsets but for the money, durability, and parts replacement you can't beat Woodcraft IMO. If you go with the whole set, keep in mind the Woodcraft toe shifter is knurled and it will chew through boots or shoes that don't have a toe-shifter guard. I semi-ruined a nice pair of A-Stars riding shoes in only a few rides.
steven w.
weldtec1
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 335
thanks for the info on the other brands and about the toe shifter. i hate having to find out about that kind of stuff after ive bought it
Alex
ToxicLogic
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 36
Im getting new race skinz for the SV650 and i just picked up a penske shock thanks to Kieth @ Road and Track. and hopefully a linear steering dampers

steven w.
weldtec1
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 362
this is what i see...

Alex
ToxicLogic
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 37
NOw That is a sexy Bitoch! love struck
Paul c.
user 8826232
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 259
um Alex - its bee-yatch dude - learn how to spelltongue!
steven w.
weldtec1
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 646
here's a few pics from texas world speedway this past weekend:

Fernando N.
user 10448541
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 27
Aw man, I thought I was the only one with the Ben Spies Helmetbiggrin. Oh well, I was just going over the thread and man I now know I gotta go out there. I have spoken to Shane about this a couple of times about it. Seeing how much Steven has learned and grown as a rider has convinced me to do it soon!
Paul c.
user 8826232
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 346
Just do it Fernando. If you could have seen Dolph's excitement after he and I got off the track you'd have a small glimpse of just how exciting and addictive it is. I'll be going to MSRH on 5.7 if you wanna go with. Headin out the 6th about 3pm.... Just register and help me with the gas, the rest will be taken care of (gear,food,prep).
Fernando N.
user 10448541
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 28
Hmm.. Thank you for the invite. I dont have drill that weekend so just gotta check with work and it seems like something we can work on.