add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Antonio Sportbike Riders Message Board › So the reason you haven't gone to the track is....

So the reason you haven't gone to the track is....

San Antonio, TX
Post #: 192
Melvin here it is: http://www.elitetrack...­
A former member
Post #: 301
thanks Van !
A former member
Post #: 1
Torn Achilles. Hey, saw the track day schedules and nice to meet ya. I will see dr on Monday....have only one question for him, "when can I ride?"
Paul c.
user 8826232
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 464
It was great meeting you yesterday Mike, nice to have a kindred spirit. With a wee bit o tweeking we can tame that 1098.
A former member
Post #: 118
198mph in the rain. The reason the rider in this news story has not gone to the track is the public road is his track.­
Paul c.
user 8826232
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 476
Wow, is it any wonder why police harass sportbikers? As for flying in the rain, I have to admit - coming off the banking at TWS at 150 in the rain is wicked cool (especially if you make it through turn one)
user 18759241
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 37
So I was reading that on the forum I'm on and they were saying that radars can't clock your speed once it rains??!! how true is that??