Savannah/Tybee WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › are we going to have anymore of these?

are we going to have anymore of these?

jason a.
user 35993052
Savannah, GA
Post #: 1
Just wondering?
John L.
user 48015752
Townsend, GA
I'd like to see the meetups continue. I'd especially be interested in meetings focused on eCommerce.
Daniel S.
user 94974102
Savannah, GA
I'd be interested in attending a meetup, but it's been almost a year since one has been scheduled. With 59 members be shown right now, I'd think you would have some interest in one.
Adam S.
user 36318382
Savannah, GA
Hey All!

Yeah, it has been kind of a while since we last had a get-together. Last time I put something together in my office it was basically me and one other person. I was thinking of organizing another one and trying to do things monthly at ThincSavannah. If you are interested and would come to a meeting at ThincSavannah on an afternoon, please respond to this thread.

All the best,
Adam
Daniel S.
user 94974102
Savannah, GA
Post #: 2
I'd be interested. Downtown would actually be closer for me.
Jenny R.
djrmommie
Bluffton, SC
I would like to see meetups get going again also. Lunch or after 6pm is better for me. Happy to help get it going if I there is something I can help with.

For e-commerce - I have worked with several of the major plugins. If we wanted to do some type of Q&A around e-commerce as a meetup topic, I can contribute to answering some questions around that topic.
Adam S.
user 36318382
Savannah, GA
Post #: 2
I think WordPress for eCommerce would be a great topic to talk about.
jason a.
user 35993052
Savannah, GA
Post #: 5
i would definitely come