align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Antonio Web Development Group Message Board › Organizer Role

Organizer Role

A former member
Post #: 9
Hey fellas,

I'd like to see this group grow, but we need an organizer. Unless anyone disapproves, I'll step up as the organizer for the next 3 months (and possibly continue thereafter). Just wanted to be certain no-one had their heart set on being the organizer before stepping up.

Travis Estill
A former member
Post #: 8
won't hurt my feelings...

i've not had an opportunity to talk to HR about sponsorship, i've got a lot on my plate right now and haven't been able to make a priority of it.
A former member
Post #: 11
I signed up but the site isn't granting me access to the organizer tools. I put in a ticket today, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.