The San Antonio Web Development Group Message Board › Looking for Developers

Looking for Developers

A former member
Post #: 1
Firstly I would like to say that I am excited about joining this group and look forward to the next meeting! I have actually been a lurker on here for quite some time.

I am currently looking for 2 developers to fill open positions in the company I work for. Please contact me at info at blueclover dot com

Thanks,
Carsten

Web Application Developer

Description:
Programmer with a minimum of 5 years experience. Must have website and database driven skills.

Skills/Requirements:

• Great communication skills with a focus on creating ecstatic customers.
  • Enjoys doing things the right way vs the easy way.
  • Expert at building web sites and applications using CSS/XHTML, PHP 4 & 5, APACHE, and MySQL and has strong optimization and production process skills.
  • Open Source development experience.
  • Experience with CMS and back end development (we use Xaraya).
  • Experience with AJAX.

Multimedia Developer

Description:
Multimedia/Flash designer with a minimum of 3 years experience within an advertising agency, web development or interactive environment. Must have design/animation skills and an expert level in Action Script 2.0.

Skills/Requirements:

• Great communication skills with a focus on creating ecstatic customers.
  • Ability to convert Photoshop and Illustrator files to working HTML and Flash concepts, visual prototypes and motion demos to create the look and layout of the interface.
  • Expertly build web sites and applications using Flash (ActionScript), CSS/XHTML, PHP, and has strong optimization and production process skills.
  • Advanced Flash Experience with some design/animation skills and an expert level in Action Script 2.0.
  • Has some experience with Streaming Media.
  • Windows/Flash/QuickTime (and other) Media Encoding.