addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Is anybody else going to Red Rock Rendezvous?

Is anybody else going to Red Rock Rendezvous?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

We are heading down to Red Rock canyon for the Red Rock Rendezvous climbing festival going on March 18-21. We are leaving around noon on Friday, and returning very late Monday night.

Is anybody else going to be there and wants to meet up, or even perhaps wants to carpool down there?

-Tatyana
Stan H
user 13474167
Oakland, CA
Post #: 13
Hey Tatyana,

I have a friend (and possibly two) are heading down there. I'll ask her if she wants to meet up while down there.

Stan
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi! I'm Stan's friend :) Just sent you an email.