addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Climbing at Planet Granite in Sunnyvale

Climbing at Planet Granite in Sunnyvale

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

Nice to join the group, and hope to meet you all! I've been indoor climbing regularly for only a month, so I'm very much a beginner (hope you all don't mind a novice :) ) I'm going to attend the meetups on here as often as I can, but I also go on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays to PG in Sunnyvale somewhat regularly. Anyone interested in joining? :)

Best,
Stella
Melanie
user 12763379
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
Fun times! Try using www.climbfind.com to get partners. I already have a set partner on Tuesdays; Fridays and Sundays what time do you go?
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks for the response, Melanie! Since PG changed their closing time to 6pm on Sunday, I'm not sure when I'm going to go on that day. But I'm usually there around 8pm on Tuesdays and Fridays. I have a partner as well, but we are both beginners, and thought it would be good to find others so we can learn different skills.