addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Climbing @ Pinnacles?

Climbing @ Pinnacles?

Elaine
Cookie36
Nürnberg, DE
Post #: 9
Hi, I'm just in town for this week and next and would like to get some climbing in before I have to go back. I just bought a guide book to pinnacles, and thought that would be a good winter crag. I am also willing to climb at planet granite (sunnyvale) first if you want..

I am a moderate level climber, but I am a very careful belayer and can give a good catch. I take safety very seriously.

For outdoors, I am willing to....
Sport Lead: up to 5.10b
Trad Lead: up to 5.9
TR: up to 5.10d

I typically climb at the Red River Gorge (KY) and Obed (TN).

However... I did not bring my trad rack, rope, or quickdraws back... I was hoping I could tag along with people who knows the crags the best.

Email me if you are interested..Elaine