addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Anybody Know of Any Bouldering Spots at Pinnacles National Monument?

Anybody Know of Any Bouldering Spots at Pinnacles National Monument?

al9000
user 4739823
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 32
hey guys i'm headed this weekend to camp out at the pinnacles national monument and just wanted to see if anybody knew of any good bouldering spots in the park? i know its a climber's place but, was hoping to do up a few problems besides checking out the bat cave! any beta or info. would be greatly appreciated...feel free and shoot me an email or post up here.

mucho gracias!