South Bay Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Meetup Group Update

Meetup Group Update

ML
meeganlair
Campbell, CA
Hi all,

A quick note to apologize in the lapse of service and canceled events. There was a hiccup in my organizer status which affected this group. When reinstated, it reset everything.

All should be smooth sailing from now on. Great timing, the climbing season is starting, yes???

Co-organizers Casey and Michele are your main points of contacts. Anyone else who wants to start consistently posting and managing events, here is what to do:

- setup ideas
- if you receive interest, contact me that you'd like to set up an event. You'll then be set as an event organizer to post your event on the calendar and manage that one event.
- Once you've organized/posted 3 successful events (just means people attended your meetups and I didn't get any bad feedback), you'll be a co-organizer.

That's it

Thanks again, Casey and Michele for your support on this group. Really appreciate that you generate the momentum for the group.

Thank you to the members who remain respectful and supportive of each other. Climbing is dangerous and makes it all the better when members

Cheers
Meegan