South Bay Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Climbing this Saturday - April 17th

Climbing this Saturday - April 17th

Michael
user 6532050
Hollister, CA
Post #: 1
Is anyone up for some climbing on friday or saturday, either Pinnacles or Castle Rock or somewhere near by. Let me know, I have a rack and rope and can either lead or set anchors.
A former member
Post #: 18
If the weather holds, I might be interested.

Castle Rock sounds good.
I've always wanted to check out Diablo too... have you ever been there?
Michael
user 6532050
Hollister, CA
Post #: 2
If the weather holds, I might be interested.

Castle Rock sounds good.
I've always wanted to check out Diablo too... have you ever been there?

No I haven't, I am fairly new to the area. It looks like the weather might hold out.
A former member
You were suggesting going to pinnacles, does that mean you have been there before?
I am thinking about going soon and would love to ask questions of someone who has climbed there before.
A former member
Post #: 20
I've been to Pinnacles before...but I don't go there too often. I got a really nice guidebook too... so if you don't have a guidebook and are looking for a route... let me know and I can look it up for you.
A former member
Post #: 21
Most likely be heading to Mt.Diablo tomorrow at Boy Scouts (?) rock. It's about half a mile or so up the road from the entrance gate on your right. You're welcome to join us if you'd like.
amanda
user 8189980
Sunnyvale, CA
Be careful of poison oak at Mt. Diablo. I was there last weekend and was careful but still ended up with a rash from it.
A former member
Post #: 22
Hi Amanda,
Thanks for the heads up. :)