addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Rock Climbing Group Message Board › in the area and want to climb

in the area and want to climb

A former member
Post #: 1
hello my name is kirsten and i am going to be staying in santa cruz for a couple weeks. i would love to be able to do some outdoor climbing in the san francisco area i have my shoes harness and chalk bag and am going to pick up an atc shortly i know how to belay and recently took a top rope anchor course i have been climbing since october and am climbing at a 5.9 5.10 level i havnt done any lead climbing just top rope would love to get out there and feel the rock in my hands that gives me so much passion if anyone has a rope and is willing to take me out over the next few weeks i would love you forever im just itching to climb right now okay thanks a bunch
A former member
Post #: 3
Wow really? Forever?

How could I pass on that? No really I love climbing and it is always fun to go with someone who loves it as much as I do. I try to get outside on the rock as much as possible expecially now that the weather is starting to clear up. I have a rope and gear for setting top rope or sport. I am busy this weekend and next but I am definately going to get out side the following weekend. That would be the weekend starting Friday the 16th. If your interested let me know. I know it is a little far in advance but I can't wait to get out again. I would be going out every weekend if I didn't have other commitments, b-day parties, and half marathons in Santa Barbra.

Oh one more thing there is a bay area clmibing group too (aside from south bay) and they are going to pinnacles this coming weekend which is close to you!

Good luck with your climbing
A former member
Post #: 4
Ok, I am most definately going outside this weekend. I have monday set for all day at mt saint Helena (north bay) so far me and one friend. You are welcome to join. I am also trying to get at least one more day in this weekend, I am think pinnacles on saturday. going to check with some friends and I'll let you know details. Does this sound good to you?