Start to Finish
February 18th From 10am to 5pm.
1612 Russian Jack Dr. #4
I am hosting this event at my home:
The cost is $20 and includes lunch and drinks. Instruction will be on a 42 inch big screen so everyone can see.
The class is limited to 5 people due to the size of my living room. Please bring your laptops and cameras. We will be using the studio to shoot a photo for processing. Have LIGHTROOM 3 already downloaded. Stations will be set up in advance for your convenience.
Call to confirm your slot at[masked] Deb Or email me at [masked]
Highlights of Workshop Content
Creating a safe and efficient LIGHTROOM Catalog
Setting your preferences
In-depth study of the Library Module:
- Steps to create a workflow that fits your style/needs
- Lessons on creating dramatic and meaningful photography
In-depth study of the Develop Module:
- Using the Develop Module to improve the impact of your images - Portrait retouching
- Creating a style with your images
- Methods of improving photos using localized adjustments
- Creating Presets to allow more time behind the camera instead of the computer
Discussion of how Adobe LIGHTROOM manages Library and Developing metadata
Developing a manageable keyword system
Producing usable collections
Purchasing and developing a quick and reliable backup system for your photographs
Preparing your images for Print
Exporting your photos from Adobe LIGHTROOM into Photoshop or external plug-ins
Using the export dialog box for quick and easy emails and copies … plus much, much more!