addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ScalaSyd Message Board › Coursera Scala Course Starting 16th September

Coursera Scala Course Starting 16th September

Sandra
user 9157544
Sydney, AU
Post #: 6
Hi,

The next Coursera Scala Course is starting on 16th September

It is free 7 week course with online presentations by Martin Odersky. Check it out:
https://www.coursera....­

If you would like to join and start a study group let me know. We could meet in the city where wifi is avaliable.
Sandra
user 9157544
Sydney, AU
Post #: 7
Hi,

We have a formed a study group. Will be meeting on Sunday 22nd September. Time and place to be determined closer to the date.

Let us know if you would like to join.
A former member
Post #: 1
Let us know if you would like to join.

Yes, please.
A former member
Post #: 2
The detail for booking a study room at the State Library is as follows.

http://www.sl.nsw.gov...­

I have booked the study room 04 on the lower ground level 2 for 2-4pm Sunday 29 Sep 13, State Reference Library.

The next booking is study room 01 for 2-4pm Sunday 06 Oct 13.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, sorry I missed the last study group (I didn't go to Uni, so not up on the whole study group thing). Can I come along to this Sunday's session?
Sandra
user 9157544
Sydney, AU
Post #: 9
Yes of course. Please join us.