Let’s eat, drink, and talk about highly scalable stuffs! A little looser than our standard lecture format meetups, but still largely technology & learning based – just with more booze infused in the equation.
Here’s the plan:
When: March, 26th 7-9pm
Where: Steingarten LA, 10543 W Pico Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90064, (310)[masked]
Parking: Either on Pico (free after 7pm), in local neighborhood (check signs!), and $2 Parking Lot at Pico/Prosser.
- #1. Check in at front desk & get a name tag
- For your Name Tag, be sure to list:
- First Name
- Your Interest/involvement in Highly Scalable Development (dev ops? Java eng? Hadoop? Cassandra?...)
- Name Tag Required: it will get you drink specials that are only associated with our group
- #2. Grab a drink & a bite
- Happy Hour Deals: $1 off Drafts, $5 Sausages, $4 Sides
- #3. Make Friends!
- Let's reconnect with old friends and make new ones. When you arrive, let us know if you'd like a chance to address the group for a quick minute. We'll rally everyone at 7:30pm and again at 8:30pm so anyone who wishes may call out who they are and what they're up to.
- #4. Repeat steps #2 & #3 as many times as desired/required
We can’t wait to meet all of you, learn about your interests and tell you more about our group and future events.
See you soon!
Kelsey, Hung, Jonathan & Aaron