Jan 27, 2014 · 7:15 PM
This location is shown only to members
This session has been our tradition since October 2007. We will keep play except couple months in the summer. A good workout guaranteed!
*** To first time players, to ensure attendance, I request that you pay the game fee in advance via Paypal by noon of game-day. Otherwise, you will be removed from the RSVP list. If you do not have a Paypal account, please inform me in advance. My Paypal address is [masked] ***
* The staff will prepare goals, ball, and scrimmage pinnies.
* Game Format: 4 vs 4, rotation after the first 2 goals or after 10 minutes. Both teams are off the 10 minute match regardless of who won!
1. You may use the wall but do not bang the ball against it.
2. No rocket-ball shooting, low balls please!
3. Only goals scored from within half of the court are valid.
4. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course.
1. Please be responsible for your RSVP including your guest(s)!
2. No RSVP, No Soccer!
3. Please pay BEFORE the game starts.
4. $5.00 penalty for a no-show and, $3.00 penalty for a cancel after 12:00 pm. Simply no excuse and no contention please!
* Attention: Those individuals on the waiting list, to avoid a penalty you should check your RSVP as frequently as possible the afternoon of game day. If you are unable to check your status, remove your name from the waiting list.